First

• @Gators1 said in First:

@tigger said in First:

Thank you Guest! A very refreshing post. I would however point out that falling into deep snow without wearing clothes can be a somewhat painful experience unless you are straight out of a hot tub or sauna.

Guest has profiled you.

I’m easy.

• @tigger said in First:

@Gators1 said in First:

@tigger said in First:

Thank you Guest! A very refreshing post. I would however point out that falling into deep snow without wearing clothes can be a somewhat painful experience unless you are straight out of a hot tub or sauna.

Guest has profiled you.

I’m easy.

Kekw, like anyone here is who he claims to be.

• @rote7 said in First:

@tigger said in First:

@Gators1 said in First:

@tigger said in First:

Guest has profiled you.

I’m easy.

Yeah, I am pretty sure Pakoon is Ted Cruz IRL.

• @Gators1 said in First:

@rote7 said in First:

@tigger said in First:

@Gators1 said in First:

@tigger said in First:

Guest has profiled you.

I’m easy.

The GPT-2 model for @Zeppelin was fine tuned a few days ago, he no longer pretends to be a lawyer.

• @rote7 said in First:

@Gators1 said in First:

@rote7 said in First:

@tigger said in First:

@Gators1 said in First:

@tigger said in First:

Guest has profiled you.

I’m easy.

The GPT-2 model for @Zeppelin was fine tuned a few days ago, he no longer pretends to be a lawyer.

You should fine tune the dumbassery value - it is currently set to Trump level.

• @oyaji said in First:

You should fine tune the dumbassery value - it is currently set to Trump level.

#justsaying — Does not compute (@0xe9a20).

• @tigger said in First:

I instantly recommend that you shouldn’t judge him until you have tried it.

• @Stu said in First:

@tigger said in First:

Falling into deep snow without clothes? Who do you have me for?

• @tigger said in First:

@Stu said in First:

@tigger said in First:

Our resident Ötzi.

• @oyaji said in First:

@tigger said in First:

@Stu said in First:

@tigger said in First:

Our resident Ötzi.

Precisely! And so I have of course fallen into deep snow when skiing in short sleeves and have ran through snow fields naked. Even sledged down a hill.